General Auto Repair and Tire WNC, LLC has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Hendersonville, NC.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also General Auto Repair and Tire WNC, LLC's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
The boys at General our so great Jeff, Bryan are just great, giving good advice ect. Byran and Jeff have gone that extra mile when it comes to Customer Care. They are always on top of any problem I throw at them. I have been coming to General Auto for over 23 years now and never once had any problem with the work they have done. James is the man I would like to work on all my cars, Friend, Informative, knowledgeable of the work that needs to be done just over all a good man to know. Thank you all, Sincerely,