General Auto Repair and Tire WNC, LLC has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Hendersonville, NC.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also General Auto Repair and Tire WNC, LLC's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
The boys at General our so great Jeff, Bryan are just great, giving good advice ect. Byran and Jeff have gone that extra mile when it comes to Customer Care. They are always on top of any problem I throw at them. I have been coming to General Auto for over 23 years now and never once had any problem with the work they have done. James is the man I would like to work on all my cars, Friend, Informative, knowledgeable of the work that needs to be done just over all a good man to know. Thank you all, Sincerely,