- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
The boys at General our so great Jeff, Bryan are just great, giving good advice ect. Byran and Jeff have gone that extra mile when it comes to Customer Care. They are always on top of any problem I throw at them. I have been coming to General Auto for over 23 years now and never once had any problem with the work they have done. James is the man I would like to work on all my cars, Friend, Informative, knowledgeable of the work that needs to be done just over all a good man to know. Thank you all, Sincerely,